TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
The materials on this Web site are provided by Saraswathy Consultancy for informational purposes only. Single copies may be downloaded subject to the provisions below. By downloading from this site, you agree to these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this site and do not download any materials from it.
Saraswathy Consultancy trademarks include the names (All other brands and names are the property of their respective owners.
Thus unauthorized use of Saraswathy Consultancy trademarks is prohibited.
Ownership of Site Materials,
Unless otherwise noted, all text, images, graphics and other materials on this site are subject to the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of Saraswathy Services. You may download materials found on Saraswathy Consultancy site only as set forth under the terms of the Single Copy License, below. You may not otherwise utilize these materials and under no circumstances may you copy, print, reproduce, display, modify, publish, post, transmit or otherwise distribute these materials. Any unauthorized use of materials may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Single Copy License
You may download and/or print one copy of the materials on a Saraswathy Consultancy site on a single computer solely for your own personal or internal non-commercial use within your organization. This is a non-transferable and non-exclusive limited usage license (and not a transfer of ownership) and you may not
- A. Transmit the materials to anyone else or use them for any public display or posting
- B. Decompile or reverse engineer any software materials
- C. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices
- D. Sell or rent the materials, or’s
- E. Create any derivative works for any public or commercial purpose or otherwise modify the materials. Any software, including demonstration software, will be subject to additional license terms accompanying the software. Any use, reproduction or distribution of such software not in compliance with those additional licensing terms is prohibited. Pages on this site which require a password or access code are restricted to authorized users.